Frequently Asked Questions
Is Las Flores a private school?
- No, Las Flores is a free, public school and part of the Elk Grove Unified School District.
Is Las Flores a continuation school?
- No, Las Flores is an Independent Study Program (ISP). Students, who do not meet the academic requirements or follow behavior policies, will be dismissed from our program and referred back to their home school or another site that better fits their education needs.
Does the district provide transportation to the school?
- No, transportation to and from the school is the responsibility of the parent/guardian. Lack of transportation is never an acceptable excuse for tardiness or absences.
If a student graduates from Las Flores, can they attend a UC/CSU school?
- Yes, we serve students on track to go straight to a four-year college and/or university after high school, as well as the path of community college, vocational or trade school, and the military. Las Flores offers many courses that are A-G approved and students must meet the same EGUSD graduation requirements as students graduating from comprehensive high schools in the Elk Grove Unified School District (220 credits).
How do I enroll my student?
- Click here to view the enrollment procedure for Las Flores High School. Call (916) 427-5428 to sign up for an upcoming Orientation. Enrollment procedures will depend on what grade level the student is in, please see "How to Enroll" links under the Program you are interested in.
Las Flores is a “high school”, but you have K-8 students?
- Our School
- General Info
- District Resources